Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bad days

We all have them. I had one today. I could not wait for today to end. I kept looking at the clock waiting for 5:30 PM, and it could not come fast enough. Supposedly, time goes by faster when you are busy. Not today...today crawled slower than a snail on its way to a French restaurant.

When 5:30 finally came, a missed voicemail reminded me of the silver lining. Good news can change the tone of the day and put a smile to your face. Trust me on this one. The voicemail was to announce a small victory, but it meant more to me. It meant the revival of a dream, the affirmation of a my voice, the renewal of my new path.

So, if you are having a bad day today, remember, you too will get a voicemail, a text, an email, a cup of coffee with a dear one... if only to remind you that tomorrow will be better.

Cheers!

eed

No comments:

Post a Comment